Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Songs From My iPod

I'm playing around with all the new blogger options. One of them is lists, I can make lists of whatever I want off to the side of my blog. Since music is such a big part of my life and I listen to it a lot, I thought it would be fun to make some lists of certain songs I've recently heard on my iPod that stood out.

I originally posted this last night as a list, but as I was making this entry to talk about it, I decided that these lists would be better off as blog entries for a few reasons.

1. When I update it, the old songs won't go away.
2. I realized that I wanted to comment on some of the songs and I couldn't do that in the list.
3. Everyone else can comment as well if they want.

This may or may not be a daily thing, but here's the first entry:

Down Here (With the Rest of Us)- Social Distortion

Frim Fram Sauce- Diana Krall

Don't know what that sauce is, and I'm not sure I want to know.

Giving It All Away- Hot House Flowers

Am I the only person I know that likes these guys?

Helena- My Chemical Romance

I admit it, I'm new to this band, but I'm quickly discovering how much I dig them.

Highway to Hell- AC/DC

Currently trying to learn it on guitar, coincidentally it played on my iPod yesterday.

I'm A Rocker- Bruce Springsteen

Intimate Secretary- The Raconteurs

I love Jack White, the stuff on this CD is just as good as everything he's done with Meg.

Italian Leather Sofa- Cake

"She's got a silk dress and healthy breasts, that bounce on his italian leather sofa"

Jump With Me Baby- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Pressure- The Kinks

Simple Lessons- Candlebox

Soul Kitchen- The Doors

Struttin' Blues- The Black Crowes

That's Life- Frank Sinatra

The Famous Final Scene- Bob Seger

Woman Is The Nigger Of The World- John Lennon

Dude I totally get your message and I completely agree with it, but I have to admit that I was a little hesitant to post this song title here. You sure had a strange way of getting some of your points across; which of course, is why you were so controversial.

No comments: