Thursday, February 01, 2007

Songs From My iPod

Information Age- Institute

Institute could also be called “Bush Continued”, because Bush was basically Gavin Rossdale and Institute is a continuation of what he would have been doing had Bush stayed together.

Juke Box Hero- Foreigner

You love it too, you know you do.

Hole In My Pocket- Sheryl Crow

I dig Sheryl Crow. I dig most of her music too, and I’m not afraid to admit it.

Do You Think That’s Fair- John Mellencamp

An oldie from Mellencamp, back when he was Cougar

Dead Flowers- The Rolling Stones

The Stones fucking rock, although this is more countryish

People Who Died- Jim Carroll

A list of dead people on a list of songs from my iPod

Texas Flood- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Blues at it’s best

Bankrobber- The Clash

I’m not a big fan of reggie, but for some reason when it’s done by The Clash it’s okay

You Part The Waters- Cake

I love Cake, ice cream cake and chocolate cake are 2 of my favorites, but my most favorite of all is John McCrea’s Cake

No comments: