Monday, June 26, 2006

My Morning Song

Many mornings I wake up with a song playing in my head. It doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to it. It could be a song I heard the day before, a song I haven't heard in years, or anywhere in between. It could be a song I really like, really don't like, really don't give a crap about either way, or hardly even know.

I figured for the hell of it, I'd start posting them here.

Today's song was Kim Wilde's "Kids In America". I couldn't get into the shower and get the iPod going fast enough to get it out of my head. Actually, I really don't mind it that much, but I don't ever need to hear it again either. I'll classify it as a "don't give a crap about either way".

And yes, the title of this entry was borrowed from the title of a "Black Crowes" song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Now it's stuck in my head. Thanks.

I woke up with Joni Mitchell's "Song for Sharon" in my head yesterday, which shows (a) my age and (b) what my mother was listening to at my most impressionable early stage.