Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I CAN'T See For Miles

So, this morning a few minutes before I was leaving for work, I took my glasses off to wipe my eyes. I put them down, and then somehow, never picked them up and put them back on.

During my drive to work (all 7 minutes of it) I felt like something wasn't right, but couldn't figure out what it was. I get into my office, turn on the TV, turn on the computer, and sit down at my desk. Suddenly it hits me, I can't fucking see!

Now I understand why the ride to work didn't quite feel right. I understand why I almost hit that guy who was stepping out in front of me as I was getting ready to pull out of a side street.

There was no way I was going to get through the day without them so I had to get back in my van and drive back home to get them. Fortunately I made it all the way back without anyone getting hurt.

No comments: